First Time Landlord mortgages
Buy to Let mortgages made simple
As a Landlord, we know that certainty is important to you. You need to know the rent is being paid, and you need certainty that your mortgage lender can assess each case on its own merit.
So if you are a new landlord looking for your first property investment, we will make our lending decisions based on your circumstances not a credit score.
- Available with a minimum of 20% deposit
- New build, including desirable high rise
- Decisions made by an underwriter, not a credit score
- First Time Landlords who are self-employed
- First Time Landlords who are contractors
- First Time Landlords who have failed a credit score check