Experienced Landlord mortgages
Buy to Let for portfolio landlords
As a landlord, we know that certainty is important to you. You need to know the rent is being paid, and you need certainty that your mortgage lender can assess each case on its own merit.
At Kensington, we assess each case individually and we will always look for reasons to lend. If you already own at least one investment property, we can provide options for you to expand your portfolio and we don’t have minimum income requirements.
- No minimum income requirements for existing landlords
- No overall portfolio limit
- Available with a minimum of 20% deposit
- New build, including desirable high rise
- Decisions made by an underwriter, not a credit score
- Professional landlords who earn all of their income from rental properties
- Experienced landlords looking to grow their portfolio
- Landlords who have failed a credit score check