When you have a business client in need of a mortgage you need a lender that can look at the bigger picture, with the ability to assess each case individually, on its own merit.
Kensington's more inclusive set of lending criteria and highly experienced underwriters mean that you can give your business clients a better chance of achieving the mortgage they deserve and the home they dream of.
- Ability to consider the share of net business profits plus salary for sole and joint company directors
- Mortgages for self-employed who have recently switched status
- Easier application process
- Lending decisions considered on 12 month's accounts
- New business owners
- Entrepreneurs whose business profits have fluctuated
- Company Directors who choose to retain profits within their business
- Existing business owners who have switched status from sole trader to a Ltd company