Larger mortgage loans with an individual approach
Higher value mortgages often mean more complex incomes and higher service expectations.
Which is why we created Premier, which takes the appetite that has been our hallmark for 20 years, and takes it up a notch.
Our experienced underwriters take the time to call you on every Premier application, so that they can fully understand your client’s true affordability, whether this includes self-employed earnings, bonus income, or even vested shares.
We can use the latest years' figures for self-employed and contractors and up to 100% of earned incomes for applicants with a strong credit profile and track record.
Residential Lending Product features:
- Loans from £500k to £2m
- First Time Buyer mortgages up to £1m
- 75% maximum LTV
- Interest Only with plausible strategy
- 100% variable income considered as standard
- Self-employed on latest years' figures
- Can include company profit for sole director
- First Time Buyers looking for a loan between £500k and £1m
- Business owners whose earnings have grown in the last year
- Company Directors who choose to retain profit within their business
- Sales people and bank workers earning significant commissions
- NHS professionals earning extra income in the private sector