Failed Credit Score lending
Mortgages without the forgone conclusion
A less-than-perfect financial past requires a mortgage lender that can assess each case on its own merit, because there are so many reasons a person might have suffered a poor credit rating.
At Kensington, we are experienced enough to know that financial issues of the past don't always reflect the future, so we have created a more inclusive set of lending criteria and can look at each application individually.
All of this means that we are able to make decisions based on the whole picture, not just on the outcome of a credit search.
Ability to consider
- Up to 2 unsecured missed payments in last 12 months, if now up to date
- Defaults, secured loan arrears or satisfied CCJs if older than 24 months
- Can consider unsatisfied CCJs older than 24 months
- All communications defaults ignored
- Customers in performing debt management plans
- Clients who have experienced a life event, such as divorce, illness or redundancy
- People who have disputed a bill with a provider and pick up a blip on their credit record
- Borrowers with thin credit files