Complex Income lending
Mortgages made simpler
At a time when an increasing number of people earn incomes from multiple sources, there is a need for a mortgage lender that can assess each case individually.
At Kensington, our experienced underwriters take the time to understand your clients' regular overtime, bonus payments, investments and pension income, as well as other earned income sources. This approach to mortgages is about lending for real life, helping you to help more of your clients achieve the home they deserve.
We are able to consider all of your clients' earned and investment income, including
- Regular overtime
- Regular bonus
- Second job income
- Investment income
- Pension income
- Vested shares
- Salespeople in all professions
- Bank workers whose bonus package includes vested shares
- NHS professionals working extra shifts in the private sector or a contractual basis
- Full time office workers with part time second jobs
- Other professions also considered